Perth: 01738 580066 / Email: email@example.com
COVID – 19 Update – 10th July 2020
As from Monday 13th July 2020, Caledonian Physiotherapy Services will begin to see new and existing patients face to face and continue to offer virtual consultations.
- Ring the office on 01738 580066 or
- Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
A clinical member of staff will then ring you back and check your COVID-19 status and discuss your clinical details before offering you a face to face appointment or a virtual appointment.
If a face to face appointment is applicable, we would book you an appointment and send you some documentation on how we carry out our face to face consultations. We would ask you to read the documentation so that you can give your informed consent by email prior to the face to face consultation.
Wherever possible you would come to the appointment: –
- Using your own transport
- Arrive at the practice and ring us from outside to say that you are ready for your appointment
- Ideally on your own, but if you wish to have a chaperone, translator or carer let us know
- Bringing minimal belongings and wearing clothing suitable for your consultation such as shorts/vest top
- Wearing a face mask and using the hand sanitisation stations in the foyer
The physiotherapist will let you into the building and will take your temperature to check your COVID – 19 status. The physiotherapist will be wearing appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
After your appointment you can either pay for your treatment by card, over the phone or electronically by BACS.
We look forwards to seeing all our existing and new patients.